Tooth Extractions – Sebastian, FL
Gentle & Pain-Free Tooth Removal
At Sebastian Dental, we’re able to repair even the most severely damaged or decayed teeth in most cases, but sometimes, a tooth may simply be beyond the point of repair, in which case we’ll recommend an extraction. We always take time beforehand to answer questions to help patients feel less anxious, and local anesthetic on the day of the procedure ensures they feel practically nothing while in the chair. To learn more about extractions and why you might need one, contact us today.
Why Choose Sebastian Dental for Tooth Extractions?
- Same-Day Appointments Available for Emergencies
- Trusted by Local Families Since 2004
- Happy to Accept & Maximize Dental Insurance
When Does a Tooth Need to be Extracted?
A tooth may need to be extracted if:
- Extensive decay has damaged most of the enamel
- It is so weak that it’s about to crack
- There isn’t enough healthy enamel to support a restoration
- Advanced periodontal disease has deteriorated the bone supporting a tooth
- More room is needed within the mouth for a denture
- More room is needed for the teeth to shift for orthodontic treatment
- One tooth is preventing another from coming in properly