Invisalign® Clear Braces – Sebastian, FL
Straight Smiles without Metal Brackets or Wires
If you have crooked teeth, you may be considering orthodontics to straighten your smile. However, years of metal braces are often hard to commit to. Thankfully, Dr. Patrick Pirkle and Dr. Veronica Yu offer a comfortable and stylish alternative: Invisalign clear aligners. This solution allows patients to get the smile of your dreams while enjoying numerous benefits. Keep reading to learn more about this treatment and whether or not Invisalign is right for you.
Why Choose Sebastian Dental for Invisalign?
- Comfortable & Discreet Orthodontics
- Personal Attention Throughout the Process
- Experienced Team of Dentists
How Does Invisalign Work?
Invisalign treatment straightens teeth gradually with the use of a series of clear plastic aligners. You’ll wear each aligner for 20 to 22 hours a day, and you’ll switch it out for the next in the series after about 2 weeks. This process allows you to achieve a beautifully straight smile without having metal brackets and wires permanently fixed to your teeth. Invisalign clear braces are designed to be completely removeable and discreet, which is why it’s a popular treatment among adults and teens.
How Long Does Invisalign Take?
Every smile is different, which means that treatment times will vary. However, most patients can complete their Invisalign treatment in between 12 and 18 months, which is typically faster than traditional braces. To ensure that you complete your treatment on time, it’s important to wear your aligners for 20 to 22 hours a day—allowing a few hours for brushing, flossing, and eating. If you lose or break one of your aligning trays, contact us right away to get a replacement.
The Benefits of Invisalign Clear Braces
Invisalign is one of our most popular treatment options because it offers many advantages, including:
- Comfort: Made with smooth plastic, you won’t have to worry about brackets or wires cutting and catching the inside of your mouth.
- Appearance: Invisalign is the most discreet orthodontic option available, allowing patients to navigate through their personal and professional lives without feeling embarrassed about metal braces.
- Convenience: Invisalign is completely removeable, allowing you to eat all of your favorite foods without worrying about damaging your braces.
- Speed: As mentioned above, Invisalign typically takes less time to complete than traditional braces.
Candidates for Invisalign Clear Braces
The best way to know if Invisalign is right for you is to come into our office for a consultation. Dr. Patrick Pirkle or Dr. Veronica Yu will carefully examine your smile before recommending the proper treatment. However, candidates for Invisalign will usually have mild to moderate misalignment without any severe bite problems. In some cases, severe bite misalignment may require traditional braces. You must also be committed to keeping up with your treatment, which is why Invisalign is best for older teens and adults because they have the responsibility to wear their aligners regularly.
If it sounds like you could benefit from this treatment option, call our office today to get started!