Full Mouth Reconstruction – Sebastian, FL
Your Path to a Complete, Fully Functional Smile
Do you have multiple or complex dental problems that rob you of the ability to enjoy a confident smile and full chewing power? If so, take heart! Modern dentistry offers a range of treatments that can get your oral health back on track and help you to once again enjoy a problem-free set of teeth. We offer such treatments as part of our full mouth reconstruction service. To learn more about how we may be able to rebuild your smile, keep reading the information below.
Why Choose Sebastian Dental for Full Mouth Reconstruction?
- Fully functional, aesthetically pleasing results
- Treatment designed with patient satisfaction as a top priority
- Affordable financing available
What Is Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction is a custom treatment plan that aims to correct everything that is stopping your teeth from functioning and feeling their best. The specific procedures involved in full mouth reconstruction can vary from person to person. Depending on your unique situation, you might need:
- Dental implants or other tooth replacement treatments
- Gum disease treatment
- Porcelain veneers or other cosmetic services
Following your consultation, we will let you know which treatments we recommend and how long we expect your full mouth reconstruction to take.
What Can I Expect with Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Benefits of Full Mouth Reconstruction
Some of the most notable benefits of full mouth reconstruction include:
- You will be able to eat practically any food.
- The treatments are designed to produce results that complement your natural facial features — onlookers are unlikely to be able to tell that you have had some dental work done.
- Depending on the type of restorations you receive, your new smile may last for 10 years or longer.
Would you like to learn more about full mouth reconstruction? Contact Sebastian Dental to ask questions or schedule your consultation.